Tuesday, January 9, 2007

First snippets...

I decided to join the blogging world after being a blog lurker/stalker for quite some time. I chose this title for a couple of reasons. "Snippets" - I love to catch up on the daily "snippets" of everyone's life. How funny it is that no matter where we live, or what we do...so many things are similar in our lives! I love reading blogs of those with young kids...we're all busy, but in love with our kids. So, whenever I feel I'm about to break, I read that someone else (everyone else!) is feeling the crunch, too! Mom blogs are the best...it's like we're all sisters out there! As for "Snaps" - I am a photo nut. Love, love, love to take photos - love, love, love to look at them! Love taking kid photos, family photos, high school photos, etc...

About me...My name is Joy, I am married to Mike, and was blessed in 1995 with my son, Michael, in 1996 with my son, Brandon, and again in 2002 with my son, Drake. Yep, I'm a boy mom...and love it. Love the sports, the rowdy stuff, boy clothes, boy hair, etc. You'll see alot of them! I taught 6-12 English for several years, then opened my own daycare when the older boys were babies, and have been doing that ever since. Because I run a daycare, I certainly have alot of photo opportunites! You'll see many of those, too...

That's it for the boring intro. Off to basketball for the big boys...Check in every once in awhile..Let me know what you think - share some of your "snippets" and snaps"!

Michael


Brandon



Drake

No comments: