Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Michael...

In a couple of weeks, my first baby is going to officially be a teenager.


***Sigh****


Right now, he's out running a couple of miles, letting me know on his way out that he needs to download some new songs on his new Ipod Touch.

HUH?!?!?!

Weren't we just doing Jumpstart Kindergarten together on the computer....like, YESTERDAY???

He's excited to be a "teenager", I think. Me, not so much! He's a great kid, though, and I must admit I love every minute of watching him grow up...

my oldest

5 comments:

Jayme Tighe said...

He's handsome!! Keep a close eye on him!! LOL!

.E. said...

Oh No almost a teenager? my oldest will be 12 on the 21st.. so not ready for any of this.. who said they were allowed to grow up so quickly... Your son is certianly very handsome.. and can you hear it?.... listen... its the sound of teenage girls hearts breaking..

Jennifer said...

well what a handsome young man he has become indeed. I am so not wanting that to come soon with my kids. WOW kids grow up fast!

Tiffany said...

Oh, Joy!!! I'm just so proud of you, 3 boys, I can just imagine life at home!! You know his handsome, and you are not seeing things...he truly is!!

Anonymous said...

wow, awesome portrait.
love your treatment too!