Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well, I'm back...

We just returned from a brief trip to my son's baseball tournament in Omaha. Sadly, while we were gone, my grandfather passed away. So, I have a couple of days of family things to do...then I'm back to work. Feel free to call or email if you need something. Otherwise, I'll be back up and running on Thursday. We all sure will miss our "Papa Jack."

Anywho...it's a beautiful day. Beauty all around us...life is good, right!? Here's an example, because I simply can't post without a picture!!!

6 comments:

Caits said...

hey Joy- so sorry to hear about your grandfather...

.E. said...

Ohh Joy I am so sorry for your loss.. My thoughts are with you and your Family.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You and your family are in my prayers!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time. This photograph is absolutely lovely!

Unknown said...

Joy, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You will be in my prayers. Thank you again for the beautiful pictures. You are truly amazing!!! Please take care....