Saturday, December 27, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...

But, in my defense, hasn't this season been CRAZY for everyone? Between gifts and school programs and basketball tournaments and photo shoots and cards and last minute....EVERYTHINGS....there's hardly been a minute to breathe.
I know there are so many more pictures to put up...but as you can see, something is a bit wonky with my blog as of late. The pictures are posting kind of weird...the sizes seem condensed in some cases. (just click on the picture to see the "true" image!) Another thing on the list to do! For now, here are some of the recent shoots... I hope everyone takes some time to wind down now that the holiday stresses are diminishing. Enjoy your families...appreciate the good...make new resolutions to fix what isn't working!
Hope this season...and the new year...bring peace, happiness and health to all of you!










5 comments:

.E. said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderfully happy and peaceful 09. Love these images.. the woman in Yellow.. amazing, and I just love that one of your sons..

Anonymous said...

Now that's the awesomeness, girl!
You rock!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in *love* with that picture of the boys. So, v. cool!

Sabina said...

Wonderful photos - Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Joy :)

Happy (after) holidays!!!


Love, maddy&sheila!!!