Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More pix to blog...soon!

Been busy...and I've had some super fun shoots! Here are a couple faves...there are more from this session to follow! This little one was just a chameleon! So many different looks from her!


Oh...and I have to post a couple of my "older girls," too! Two of them have recently won "Miss Photogenic" and their respective pageants and I want to share the pictures with all of you! I'll try to get to those yet this week - I have another busy weekend coming!

Just a couple for now, little Miss B!

( Isn't she ammmaaaaaaaazing????)






7 comments:

terri said...

WOW...she looks so adorable!! You are so talented...we can't wait to see more. Thanks for being so great with my little Miss B. Her fave...."I look so pretty in the braid, momma."

Rick Yudt said...

Oh my God! She looks sooooo beautiful!!! Major props to Joy for taking such amazing pics! And Brooke just ate up the camera (not bad for a 4 year old!)! Wow! Very impressed! Giddy up!

Rick Yudt said...

Oh my God! She looks sooooo beautiful!!! Major props to Joy for taking such amazing pics! And Brooke just ate up the camera (not bad for a 4 year old!)! Wow! Very impressed! Giddy up!

Anonymous said...

Joy, you rock my socks off! Great images! I can't wait to come to the Windy City! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :)
♥♥♥

Toni said...

We are sooo proud of you!! Welcome to Hollywood little Miss B!! The photos were great.....very professional. Thanks Joy!

Toni said...

You're cousins say you are AMAZING in front of the camera! GREAT photographer!! Love You and will see you soon!! -M & P

.E. said...

Ohhhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyy that first shot.. WOW.. amazing.. these are all amazing but that first one is even more exceptional